Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack.

So it has been a minute, huh? I apologize to all for my extended absence. Life does tend to get in the way sometimes. So, what have I been up to, you might ask? Well... A divorce, a new job, and just general happiness.

Things are going well, my friends. Now that things have calmed down a bit I will have time to dedicate to my blog again. I hope you are all well.

For now, I leave you with this:

CyanogenMod. My new obsession. Currently running it on a Samsung Captivate. About to get hooked up with a Nook Color and throw it on there as well. You Droid geeks should definitely check it out. One of my favorite mods. 

5 comments:

  1. wow, you've been busy! ha.
    either way, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of stuff around ur life as I can see.
    Hope u'll make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the divorce. But at least you're back with a new job and... general happiness :) i'll look forward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and congrats on your general happiness, not a bad place to be!

    ReplyDelete