Monday, October 7, 2013

New beginnings and the comforts of familiarity

Yikes. It has been a while, eh? I'm horrible about leaving my blog to wither and die while I neglect it for "more important" things. My apologies.

It seems that, looking back over my posts, the one thing that inspires me to post is getting a new job. The more things change...

I recently made the switch back from the graphics/printing industry to another tech support role. I'm enjoying it very much so far. I'm still in the training phase but it is nice to be back in the tech side of things. I really do enjoy the graphics and printing work and I'm sure I will continue to do that sort of thing on the side from time to time. But the situation I was in at my last job was just getting to be too much. Without going into too much detail I will just say that the cons started to far outweigh the pros of the job.

So far the new job is going well. Once training is over I think I will enjoy it even more. I'll check back in with an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment