Monday, September 20, 2010

Kayak App for iPhone

For those of you who do a lot of traveling, surely you have heard of the Kayak website. It is one of the most comprehensive travel booking sites I have found. Not only does it compare prices from many travel sites, it pulls all of that information together in a very clean way. Kayak has the most user-friendly interface I have found for a travel site.

I recently came across the Kayak App for the iPhone. It does everything the website does and does it well. Officially the best travel booking App I have found. Best part? It is FREE! Check it out at the link below:



9 comments:

  1. Sup dude, I'm following ya and showing some love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment mate. I should.. get an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this bookmarked on my comp, pretty useful for deals, didn't know they made an iPhone app though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!
    I have a blog about health issues and stuff

    I'll follow you Bro... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh, never really travel enough to use this app...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome for people who are frequent flyers.

    ReplyDelete